Which is worse, dating someone just for their money or...

dating someone just for sex?

and explain your answer.

• It is worse to date someone for their money.
  • It is worse to date someone for sex.

Most Helpful Girl

• At least money has something to do with the person they are. If you date someone for sex, you're treating them like an object, which isn't cool.

Neither one is good, but I'd rather be with a guy who is using me for money than a guy who just wants to bone me.

What Guys Said 4

• I said money because I'm strongly motavated by money and would hope anyone I'm with isn't using me for it.

sure being used for sex does feel bad if you are emotionally invested in the relationship but with things like "friends with benifits" being more common I think there's less emotion in those types of relationships.

• I'd rather be used for sex than used for what money I have. At least I'd be getting laid.

• If you're honest about it with the person from the get go, aka not manipulating them or tricking them? Then I don't see a problem with either. Sure both are shallow and stupid to me, I wouldn't do it, but it's the people in the relationship that made that choice so their problem, not mine.

• Neither is bad, as long as you're honest about it.

Even if you're not honest about it, I think dating someone for the money is pretty obvious.

As for dating someone for the sex, even the alleged 'user' might not really know whether it's just the sex or something more. After all, a sexual relationship is, as the name suggests, built on the desire for sex.

Money is important too though. There's nothing wrong with wanting to be financially secure. And someone's economic status can be a reflection of his or her personality traits, in some cases good, in some cases bad.

What Girls Said 8

• well,i doubt you can drive someone to sexiness-bankruptcy,so,money.

• Money.

• Definitely their wealth.

• I think dating someone for their money. Cause, you're just being used 100% at least if it's sex you're getting something

• Money.. both are terrible though.. you shouldn't date anyone for those reasons

• $$$$$$

• For money and I agree sex at least both are getting something out of it.

• Dating someone for their money is worse, although both are awful.

At least with sex, you both enjoy that.