Girls, would you date and get to know a guy if you’re not attracted to him in the beginning?

Would you give him a chance for a date?

Why? Why not? (Explain)

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, because you can grow to be attracted to someone.

Attraction doesn't always happen automatically.

What Girls Said 6

• i turned down my ex boyfriend before many times cause I'm not really attracted to him romantically but when I get to know him more deeply cause he's already my boyfriend I was hooked so yeah I would date someone I'm not initially attracted to, I just need to know him more deeply and give more time to know him! good question by the way made me realize something! ^-^

• I wouldn't date him no. I would consider getting to know him but in a platonic way. It may be that I become attracted to him at some point but I wouldn label it as dating until that happened. I don't like to mislead anyone!

• yes I totally would. I agree that physical attraction is important but I also once fell in love with a guy who all my friends joked about and made fun of me over. Appearance isn't everything. It helps but it isn't everything

• No, because I have no interest in him.

• yes I'd give him a chance.

• well I'd have to be attracted to him on at least SOME sort of level. before I dated my boyfriend I really did not find him physically attractive, but liked hanging out with him because I enjoyed he humor. he was always making me laugh. and the more time I spent with him, I started thinking he was really handsome and sexy. so to answer your question I guess yes, if I was at least attracted to some part of his personality

What Guys Said 2

• Unless they are desperate I doubt it

• Unfortunately they would.