2 dates, unsure about chemistry

I've been on two dates with a girl who I met online. She is nice, and we seem to have a lot in common. However, I don't really have many feelings for her yet. I can't exactly pinpoint anything specific that was wrong or bad, I just felt like we weren't clicking that well. But I'm not sure if part of it might just be us being kind of new and not comfortable around each other yet, especially since we met online. It did seem like we got more comfortable talking to each other by the end of the second date though. So should I ask her out again and see what happens or start looking for someone else.

Thanks everyone. I think I'll at least see her one or two more times. I think part of it is that we haven't had any physical contact at all other than a hug goodnight. Which is my fault so I really gotta step it up next time.

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally I would keep it open. I would continue to date her but be open to other relationships. It could be a uncomfortable feeling but you should be honest with her, she could be feeling the same way! Keep dating her but allow yourself to see other people. That is why it is called dating right? So you can meet new people and determine who you are going to spend the rest of your life with. When you make a decision (don't take too long!) let her know right away, even though you may not have those kind of feelings for her she does have feelings. I hope this helps!

What Girls Said 4

• If you don't feel a connection it might be that she doesn't seem all that interested in you as a person. If you don't want to raise her expectations - see if you can be just a platonic friend to her and see if that works.

• Trust me on this. You guys don't have chemistry. Move on to someone whio does something to you. I dated a guy for two months cos he was OK, there was no chemistry...til I met my fiance, it was like I knew him my ehole life, he felt the same and we still talk about thst day...happy times

• Ps. Someone should excite you, or inspire something in you...without that spark you can't have a successful meaningful relationship...only lack lustre companionship. You can't create chemistry no matter how long you date them.

• You only believe in animal attraction, eh? ;)

"You can't create chemistry no matter how long you date them"?... then why do so many girls say (when first meeting a guy) "I had no interest in him at first"?

• Those are the I got past everything and then started liking him. Those relationships dry out and don't last. Chemistry is an important factor is relationships. Not the lust type chemistry, but the type where two people just hit it off and conversation flows naturally, their bodies are in sync etc.

• I think you need to meet in a place where if the date goes south its less awkward for you both to leave

• I think you are still getting to know each other and should just keep things open and don't try to labels things..

What Guys Said 3

• Keep it friendly for now and just chill out with no intentions. If you've had enough "figuring out" with the chemistry just kiss her and if she clicks with you she'll respond positively. I've purposefully gone for a kiss just to get an answer before. If she pulls back or even gets mad, she's not worth your time. If she responds well, you have your answer.

A lot of girls don't realize how much a guy can figure out about a girl by sexual activity.

• Love won't t just happen right away so you should give it time and keep it casual.

But with that said, if it isn't there it isn't there. You aren't at all emotionally invested so if you aren't feeling it, just be honest about it and move on

• Most of the answers on this question are correct - first approach this like you're ONLY going to be friends. There will be less pressure, no expectations, and no loss if things don't work out...

Keep it neutral.