Is he really interested, using me or what?

so, there's this guy I've met on pof.com..Met and hung out a few times, he seemed pretty nice. Well second date we had 'did it' in a hotel after a Slash concert that night in a hotel cause didn't want to drive all the way home and he said he really liked me, yata yata.

Third time in a car hanging out again >_>

He seems a bit busy with his band and work but he Skypes me it seems whenever he feels like it and he doesn't really text me as much. But he is online, especially on Facebook it seems. Before he said he wished he didn't live an hour away from me but he used to be around where I live. If it was me driving, I wouldn't mind driving an hour just to see the person I like..

A day before yesterday, he said his dad will be out of town so he'd need to watch the house for him and that we could hang out that night and watch movies and such..Friday came. He texted me hi once and I say hey. No reply. So All throughout no texts or im'ing. Basically Flaked out on me.

What do you think?

*btw he is 24 and he is only staying with his stepdad and mom until he gets a new place again because something happened to his.

Most Helpful Guy

• "A day before yesterday, he said his dad will be out of town so he'd need to watch the house for him and that we could hang out that night and watch movies and such..Friday came. He texted me hi once and I say hey. No reply. So All throughout no texts or im'ing. Basically Flaked out on me."

This are my thoughts. He was planning on having a romantic night with you, making out, or sex, you name it. BUT he got a little too over excited and somehow his dad found out about his plans involving a girl. From that there on, everything went downhill.

btw how the hell do people meet on pof? I've been on that site, on and off for years and I can't find anyone lol. Most of the the girls I'm interested in flake out or think I'm a fake profile for some reason. The girls that I'm not interested in will spam my inbox. wtf :/

What Guys Said 6

• Sorry but I think he was trolling for sex that night and found someone eager to visit the house, also closer if a drive home was required.

"something happened" to his place is also BS

too many temptations for band guys + they think - if offered it's OK & not cheating, since so many out there want them

sponging off others also OK, we band guys are too cool to work 8-5 and deserve freebies

• typical meeting someone on a social media website and getting used.

YOu really need to be smarter than that. The second date or third is not the time to have sex. Date for a while to see if he really is going to stay. Guys sometimes think of sex like a way on conquering a person which sounds like he may have felt. YOu have it up too soon so reap the consequence and learn. A good man will not sleep with you right away he will get to know you and get that chemistry to really enjoy the sex.

• You gave out too early and now you won't really know. I believe that he's lost interest, a way you could find is to invite him out to a public place if he agrees be strict with yourself and don't give out to him nor be alone.

I've heard of the third date thing before but reckon that when meeting someone via the internet that completely different rules apply and in general it should be extended.

• He sounds like a player to me. "He is only staying at his stepdads and moms..." He is broke...lol. Player...

• You're on pof? Chances are your fat? Am I right by any chance? I bet you put "average" for you body type, all the really fat girls do. So just out of curiosity how many lbs overweight are you?

• Yeah you nail him on the second date what do you think c.c

What Girls Said 1

• He is obviously using you. He does not have any genuine feelings for you. It seems that you are something he "uses" whenever he finds use for you...whenever it is convineant for him. You aren't his priority and you never will be.

In general, I find that when you have to ask if a guy is interested to someone else, he is NOT.

Please save yourself heartbreak and stop seeing him.