Dating my brothers best friend behind my brothers back

Ive been dating my brothers best friend for 5 months now. But my brother doesn't know. Recently my boyfriend spoke to him and tokd him he has feelings for me and is serious. And that's all my brother knows.. that there are feelings

When in reality.. its a lot more than that. We talk in the ohone and skyoe and go out on dates and a week ago we started sexting. My brother and family would f***ing disown me if they found out.

Im scared my boyfriend would leave.. or sth would happen Like people finding out whatbive been doing... I don't know what to do.. talking to my boyfriend about it will make him think o don't trust him. Which is what is starting to happen.

I tjink he is starting to lie to me.. I'm so scared. I don't know what to do. I'm worried he might have told anyone about the sexting. My life would f***ing end if someone knew... I don't know what to do. Please help me.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Message me? I understand where you're coming from and I can help you.

• Thank you so much. I am in tears here thanking you. I really need help. I can't message you your profile is private but I sent you a request.