I'm 5'11 and 484lbs. Is this the reason I can't get a real date?

I dress nice smell good good job no kids love able and women flock around me but no one dates me. I always hear you such a good man well damn why can't I get a date. It's one girl I'm really interested in but she never puts forth no effort to go out with me. I lost 3 relationships and all 3 women say you are a great guy but... If I'm so great why are you leaving me. Help be honest please

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes girls do want physical attraction too. So unless you can find an overweight woman who also wishes to date an overweight man you will be single. I would say it is much easier to find an overweight woman who is willing to be with an overweight man compared to the other way around. Many overweight men think they should have a supermodel and it's like "...really?" It's a good thing your hygiene is in check because some people out there are just disgusting.

Physical attraction is indeed very important in a relationship. Your height is fine but not the weight. If you were shorter it would be even tougher. It's hard telling someone why they don't want to be with them so hopefully you aren't mad at them for being non-confrontational about it.

You might want to heavily consider burning off as much as you can. Even if you're not concerned about looking like a model, your confidence will skyrocket which will raise your chances with women.

What Girls Said 4

• I don't say this to be mean, but at 484lbs you're medically obese. I seriously doubt you are happy about being that way. And if you can't be happy with you, then how can you expect someone else to be?

Plus consider a woman's position, how could she have sex with that much weight on top of her?

• yea probally, you should focus on your health first before trying to get a girlfriend.

• It's your weight

• I think you need to lose weight

What Guys Said 6

• You're unhealthy to an extreme level. In a day and age where healthy is the new sexy, it's an added pressure for someone of your stature, yes this is why you can't get a girlfriend. You're still relatively young so make a change while change is still an option. One day you might just wake up and find your body is incapable of supporting the movement required to make a difference.

• Bro, I am 6', 165 lbs., drive a Corvette, have lots of money, and women barely say hi. Women are way way more shallow then men, trust me.

Hire a personal trainer if you can afford it, a good one will change your life.

• Nothing's ever enough anymore. NY is definitely full of girls who think they're worth the world. It's scary. I had much better luck in CT without a good physique.

• What's that guy that was on the biggest loser? he was heavy and he had a nice looking girlfriend.. but damn I'm 5'10" and only 126 Lbs.

• Your almost 500 lbs, and you have a job, how? Do you work from home, I''m surprised you can even get off the couch.

• Most probably its your weight.

What would a date with you be like?

Where can you go?

• Yes, no offense, but guys view themselves with hot attractive girls. Unfortunatly 484 lbs, at any height is most likly not attractive. To give yourself more of a chance I would lose weight