Is this just sex or dating?

I'm seeing a guy who talks to me everyday, compliments me, tells me that he likes me. He met my friends, who like him, and he told one of my friends that he really likes me. But, he won't have the talk with me about where we're going. Like, I don't know if I should still be dating other guys. I talk to other guys, but I like him over all the ones I keep meeting and talking to.

The other day, I sent him a few dirty messages, and now he's opened up a little more. Every night he'll text me "good night," but tonight, he added "good night babe." So, I guess I'm just wondering if he really does like me, or if he is only interested in sex. One day he casually said something about me being his "girl," but when I confronted him about it, he said he didn't remember saying anything about it. He did tell me that I'm the closest thing he has to a girlfriend. He also says that we're progressing in our relationship. I think we've known each other for maybe 2 months, but there was a time when I didn't hear from him for a few weeks. I'm just getting a bunch of mixed signals.

What Guys Said 1

• You did this experiment..when you talk about sex, he gets more interested...but resists any labeling of a relationship.

Conclusion:? You're right, he's only into you when you appeal to him sexually...

What Girls Said 1

• I suggest taking a break from this guy and see what he does. Put some space between you for a few days, a week or so. Figure out exactly what YOU want. Do you want him as a boyfriend or not? Once you decide what you want, then go from there.

• I know that I want him as a boyfriend. He lives an hour and a half away, so I am distanced from him. You mean don't talk to him?

• Yes, don't talk, don't text, don't email. Since you already know what you want, then put him out of your mind. Find something else to do that you enjoy doing. Good women do NOT go chasing after men. If you are truly important to him & he wants to be with you, then the time apart will motivate him to step up & be a man.