What do you think about a girl who's never had her first kiss but instead went to second base?

I'm 17 going on 18, the guy was a jerk and I knew he was but I let him take me on my first date, he kept trying to kiss me but I didn't want the memory of HIM being my first kiss. So instead, I was completely fine with him groping me on an amusement park ride. Is this something I should be horribly ashamed of? I don't feel bad about it, I just wonder what a guy would think. Or should this just forever be a secret? :P

Most Helpful Girl

• I would say how did that happen? You should try to get that first kiss in with someone you like before you go any further.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• This guy obviously wants only one thing. It is OK to explore new things and do something not right. Don't go to the third base with him because then you will feel bad. Many girls know that feeling.

• Nah you shouldn't ashamed lots people have to deal with being groped.He just wanted to explore but if you want third base with him you probably would of regretted it big time.

• nothing to worry about at all... its lot less intimate being groped don't you think where as a kiss is special... how much groping did you allow tho hey lol?

• Oh my god lol, I mean not much, keep in mind this was kinda public...on a dark kids ride ._. I didn't grope him though. Chest grabbing, over the shirt, tried under (nah uh uh), and over the pants for like a second. He was moving way too fast, not my kind of guy, I mean I wanted to, but not with him of all people. It's like, I REALLY like him, but he's bad for me and I can do better.

• wow OK wasn't suggesting naked lust mad fest lol... are you well gifted in the chest arrea then?..over the pants? pressure on your bits? whys he bad for u...what exactly did you want when you say you wanted too?

• Most have gone through that don't worry