Is this stupid?

OK ever since my boyfriend and I broke up my bff won't hang out with me any more and I don't know why! I mean WHAT THE HECK!

do you think its stupid?

Ok yeah well I'm totally OVER him I found me a new man! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• my guess would be she thinks you two were good together, and she resents you for the breakup

that or

shes dating him

What Guys Said 2

• Just a few questions that rose up when I read your question:

Could he have a bad souvenir, did you break up with big words and name-calling? Or could he hope to get the favors of another girl and be afraid to lose his chances with her if someone sees him with you?

• No we didn't break up with big words and name calloinng hge just simply said he didn't want to be in a long relationship and me and him are still BEST FRIENDS. And she has a boyfriend. and he still loves me

• maybe she's dating your ex :O!

What Girls Said 2

• that is odd. I had the opposite problem. one of my ex bf's was trying to get back together with me, I went to talk to him and that's it and one of my friends got mad and doesn't talk to me anymore. ... over just talk. lol

so I do think it's stupid, but I guess she strongly disagrees with your decision to break up. or like the others have said, might have begun to date him and is acting she's angry, but not really

• If your bffl is a girl, she could be interested in him.