Getting late night texts from ex?

I tend to take stuff like this with a grain of salt, but we've been talking a little lately and we'll talk during the day. Then on the weekends I'll end up getting texts from her around 2 or 3. A few times asking what I'm doing or just continuing a conversation. I've also noticed if I don't answer back or do the next day, she acts kind of cold and short with me. Its mostly the coldness from her that I'm confused about, because I'm open to a friendship.

Most Helpful Girl

• she probably still likes you

What Girls Said 3

• She still likes You ..Shes waiting for your textes :) You should text her more often if you still like her or cut her off if you don't !

• maybe she's drunk?

• She is lonely and wants attention

What Guys Said 3

• It sounds like she expects more than friendship. That's why she gets upset when you don't immediately answer her. She wants you to be passionate..so, beware!

• She wants you back. Plain and simple. She might not admit it and will probably make you work for it but that's what she wants.

• You would only care about this, if you still have feelings for her.