I have a date with a girl and it's first.

First date with a girl and shall we go to a luxury restaurant or pub ?

Most Helpful Girl

• Please don't take her to a Pub, for god's sake!

(If I was the one you were taking to a date, and you took me to a pub on our first date, I would be really offended, I will think that you think of me lowly.)

A luxury restaurant might scare her, it's too much. Luxury restaurants are for (date, marriage) anniversaries...lol

First dates don't have to be fancy. A walk around the park with an Ice-Cream and a nice conversation is very romantic too you know.

You can take her to a coffee shop, invite her for an evening walk... (dates don't always have to be a night.)

Make it simple okay. It's your first date. I don't know about her background (if she drinks, etc...), just make it simple and romantic, but not too romantic. And pay attention to your date, ok?

Good luck ^.^

What Girls Said 8

• Usually my first dates contain just going out for a drink and getting to know each other. If it's just a drink and the date isn't all that, no problem to leave earlier. If it's dinner, it's waiting through the courses, eating, paying, ... and that takes more time.

Personally, I don't feel comfortable going out for fancy dinners with a guy on the first or second date. Just casually going for a drink, maybe with a movie later.

For dinner I'd just go to a normal restaurant then, nothing too fancy but not a pub either. Like a pizzeria if she likes pizza, or a fishrestaurant if she's into fish, ... Something in between, nothing too fancy nor shabby.

• Two extremes. Pubs often have TVs with sports playing, which distracts men from decent conversation (women are not impressed). Luxury restaurant is too much...trying too hard, like you're planning to marry her or something.

I would go with coffee shop, wine bar, quiet restaurant, etc. Somewhere you can actually TALK.

• retaurant then to a bar ... of course if both are at least 21 ... :)

• i don't agree on first date in a pub. its relaxing place but too many distraction. much better ask her or find somewhere more comfortable.

• Ask her which she prefers :)

• Pub it is a little more causal and relaxing.

• do the pub.

• restaurant

What Guys Said 1

• Pub sounds best. Relaxed enviornment