Guys if you texted a girl to say hi and you didn't get a response would you try again?

There is this guy that I went on a couple dates with and I had fun and it seemed like he did too and he acted like a gentleman... we had a pretty intense makeout session on the second date.. But he flaked out on me twice. The second time he flaked out I didn't hear back from him for almost a week amd all of a sudden he sends me a text that says hi 2 days ago. He was sweet on our dates and he was texting good night and good morning texts for a while. I wanted to get to know him but didn't respond to his text because I am confused as to what he wants from me. Should I just forget about him or text him back? Do you think he will try again?

Most Helpful Guy

• probably should just move on at this point. he seems to not be very invested and since you two haven't gone on that many dates the communication level isn't there to really know. maybe call him and talk to him and explain how you feel but otherwise probably just move on

What Guys Said 13

• "Guys if you texted a girl to say hi and you didn't get a response would you try again?"

No, I'd move on.

"But he flaked out on me twice. The second time he flaked out I didn't hear back from him for almost a week amd all of a sudden he sends me a text that says hi 2 days ago."

Sounds like you're better off wthout him anyways.

• Sounds like he wasn't that interested, probably was seeing another girl and didn't have time to see both of you. When he had more time or things didn't work out with her, he decided to chat you up again

• Maybe if I was feeling lonely like an hour later but after that not again. I normally text a second time though to check if we are texting alot(1-2 m intervals) and she suddenly stops

• I would try again because it is known that sometimes texts sometimes get lost, and sometimes people miss the texts. I would give him one benefit of the doubt and then see what happens after that. If I were to text a girl (or a friend) then I would expect her to text back but I wouldn't get upset if that person didn't respond. I would just send one more text and see if that works.

• if he was interested he would show interest. cut your loses and move on.

• idk, call him. Sounds like he's full of sh*t though. Be weary of any excuses, I'd move one honestly.

• Sounds like he's not very invested... probably best to move on.

• no. Since she's stupid to hit the reply button. And I only want to be surrounded by smart people.

• No I don't because I wouldn't want to look desperate.

• meh, doesn't bother me.

move on, there are plenty other women out there...

• No, I wouldn't text a girl again if she didn't respond to me. I have my self esteem.

• if you liked someone, you would be able to make time for them...

• if I am sincerely in to her, I will continue trying her until she says stop...the girl I'm in to now doesn't answer every one of my "hi" texts butttt she does eventually

What Girls Said 0