Would you date a single parent?

I don't think I would, since I don't like children that much.

0|0
2|6

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 1

• No, I hate children. He would dump me anyway, when he sees the disgusted look on my face when I meet his child.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• yeah. but I'd have to like the girl a lot because it is a tall task taking on that responsibility and role

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm approaching 30 and I do genuinely like kids, so the kids themselves aren't a deal breaker. Thankfully so because I would have such a small dating pool of women my age group if I automatically ax'd all single mothers!

As long as there is little to drama with the baby's dad, I'd date her. I'm not worried about the kid(s) liking me because kids tend to like me overall.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like kids either... but I wouldn't automatically dismiss a woman if she had children.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, and anybody or anything that doesn't meet your standards is evil and must be crushed.

• Honestly, I'd never think of dating a single woman with a child. I actually adore kids. But I just can't stand the fact that my partner's kid is not my kid. I'd certainly date her (and perhaps even marry her) if her kid is adopted, but no chance if she's the biological mother of the kid. Its just a psychological barrier I guess, but still I just cannot consider it.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I view children as something you should plan carefully. If I see a girl my age with a kid, then she probably doesn't agree with me.

Plus I don't want to raise some douche bag's child just because he wanted to run away from what he created. If he sticks around somehow, I don't really want to interact with him or explain to the child that I'm the new boyfriend, but he's still your daddy. I wouldn't want to meet my girlfriend's ex every time we go to some family function/birthday party

0|0
    0|0
  • She could only have one kid..and would have to be the most AMAZING person I've ever met. The ONE..I couldn't live with out.

0|0
    0|0