Would you ever date a girl that looks like this, guys?

link

link

why would you or why would you not?

Why would you in between or undecided ...blah

Most Helpful Guy

• 2nd girl I'm on the fence about, and the first girl looks too young

• I thought they were the same girls? lol one is just showing her chest a bit more

• If the answers go against what I say why are all of your questions about whether white men like black women? Why do you constantly say you're gonna take glow2thione pills and get a nose job?

You're trying to convince yourself of something. Cause you're constantly asking whether white guys will date a black chick

• well because I can troll, isn't this what this site is for girls asking guys not guys asking troll girls...go away, haven't enough people agreed that you are an annoying troololol

What Guys Said 9

• yes, where do I sign up?

• No, they look more like hookup material instead, especially the second one.

• I guess black women have too much sexual features...for you

• not into dating anyway, but yeah, the willingness to show off t*ts is a clear red flag.

• Into dating blk women?

• link

It is beautiful.

• haha her facial expression is so weird. She's got decent features I suppose.

• Of course, she's smokin hot

• First I can't see and the second yes but she should lay of the make up a little

• I don't like all of that makeup but yes because I find them attractive.

• Yes.

• Probably not. Way out of my league. I am pretty shy and would have a huge problem even talking to a girl that cute.

What Girls Said 3

• She's pretty

She should learn to smile though

Most guys here aren't attracted to black women though, so it's kind of pointless to ask this.

• The 2nd girl is a popular image that circles on the internet. It's often used by insecure girls who can't find a scene pic to use online lol. I think the other picture might be a picture of the QA but I could be wrong

• I have lighteningpills, I love dark girls and boys...you are a racist mutt that word is like the and word...but you are half of that too...shame on you

• n word n***er...why would you do that to your self...someone is not just a troll, but a demon ..lol typical

• They are pretty

• I would