So, a guy visits your online dating profile (some dating websites allow you to know who’s visited), but he never sends you a message. Of course a lot of the time you might not even notice. But if you do notice, what do you assume?
Bear in mind that dating websites allow you to see a photo before you actually visit the profile.
Guys, choose the option that would be YOUR most likely reason for not messaging a girl whose profile you’ve visited.
- I assume that, on closer inspection, he didn’t find me physically attractive.80% (4)0% (0)67% (4)Vote
- My profile (the written part) didn’t interest him enough.0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- He wants to message me but can’t think of what to say or is too shy, etc.0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- He’s just busy. / There are other girls who catch his eye.20% (1)0% (0)17% (1)Vote
- He clicked on my profile impulsively. He was never attracted.0% (0)100% (1)16% (1)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
I usually just assume he isn't attracted to me or doesn't want to read my profile so he just gave up and went onto someone else. I'm fine with that, I have my profile written to attract people who are actually looking for relationships. If someone is turned off by what I read, then we probably weren't a good match anyway. I'm not offended, it happens.0