Would you date a girl like me?

Ok so I am a 160 pound girl. I am not extremely fat. I am a little chubby but my legs are toned. (Weird, I know) I am 5'2 so I am shorter. But, It's not all bad lol, I have 38 D-cups. I am proportional so it's not awful chub. I was wondering if there are any guys who would find somebody like me attractive. Not trying to be an attention-who*e, just wondering. If not, then what kind of girl would you prefer?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd go out with you. I like girls that are just a little chubby. That being said, you'd probably be attractive to far more guys if you lost 30 or 40 pounds. It's really not that hard to lose weight, I used to think it was, but I finally found an easy diet and exercise plan that works for me. I'm down 35 pounds to 300 after only 2 and a half months. I eat 1500 calories a day, and I do a mix of jogging and walking for one hour each day. That's it. I'm 6'3" by the way, my goal is 200 pounds.

What Guys Said 2

• any guy would go out with you. I mean just look at you , you are having great breast size and when you see hieght on a average to girls is the same as yours.dont I give a f**k about your wieght.if you can just loose 20 pounds but it dosnt matter I like bit heallthy girls so no problem lol

• Attraction is totally subjective. However honestly I have no idea what you look like. It's hard to tell w/o a pic

What Girls Said 1

• Of course there are guys out there that would find you attractive, no matter what weight you are.

I am also 5'2". I'm not going to sugar coat this though. I stopped growing in early high-school, and I was in peak physical condition when I weighed between 117 and 120 (consistently, with healthy diet and exercise). However when I got to college I quickly made friends with the "freshman 20" and then some. I never really measured before, but when I weighed about 145, I had 36-Ds. I started asking the same question of myself. The fact of the matter is, you shouldn't have to feel like you have to ask yourself this kind of question. If you don't wake up every morning and feel good in your own skin, they you may want to make some lifestyle changes. Depending on the guy, some might not care how much you weigh. But, I know that after I dropped the weight, I was perceived as being a healthier person, and the pool of men who were attracted to me grew exponentially. Not to mention they took me more seriously. Attitude and personality are only half the battle. It's up to you to decide if you're going to wait around for a guy who likes you for who you are, or if you want to change the rules of the game with your own will. As as side note, if you shed weight, your breast size will probably drop a little. I won't share what I am now, but it is comfortably in the middle. You don't want a guy who likes you for just your breasts anyway.