A Girl gave me her Number at Work and I met her at her Job a Week Later?

I'm 30 years old

She is 21 years old

Ok She gave me her number at my job and after about a week of trying to meet up with her I met her at her Job on a Friday night to go somewhere after

I get there and we are talking, smiling laughing then I had a drink, a lady came into the restaurant selling single roses as we were talking and I bought her one right on the Spot. So after we were heading to the destination having some laughs along the way and talking she decides she wants to do something else after getting to the destination. We ended up kissing ( no tongue and we were walking holding hands while walking. We end up going to my house so she could smoke some weed and she lays on my bed and gets comfortable I give her some sweat pants to change into and I am laying with her we kiss again twice more I start kissing her on her stomach but I didn't try and go any further as I didn't want to get her in the sack on the first date... She says don't let her fall asleep and says she has to go home because her aunt will start bitching at her so I take her home and we kiss goodbye. she says text me when you get home

I text her " Hey I just got home I really enjoyed spending time with you have a good night hope to see you later ". not sure if that was a smooth move or not

she text me back at one pm that day when she woke up

I ended up textin her the next day after I woke up " hey I jus woke up alil while ago I got home @7am I hope you have your day goes smooth @work. I'll be thinking about you :)

She never text me until the next day saying " hello " I then text her back saying " lets go to lunch " and she says " she can't because she has a dr's appt for her grandmother,has to go to her job to get something and hit the gym and buy some sandals " and than says " by the way I have your sweats and the shirt from you let me borrow the other day " I text back saying " saying sounds like you have a big day ahead of you I don't know if your gonna make it to the gym that's what you said last time but yeah I know you got my stuff no worries give it to me some other time " then I followed up with another text " I would like to see you again and spend time with you " and she Never replied then later that day in the evening I text her " Hey watcha up too " this happened on Monday...and I still haven't heard from her and now its Tuesday night Wednesday morning

To be Honest I like this girl and would like to possibly see where it goes but I am a little confused as what to do now with her none responsive texts

Should I just Not text her anymore until she than texts me back if she does at all or wait till I see her at the gym where I work to talk to her or give her a couple of days of radio silence from me ?

I D K... I Need some Advice ...

Any Comments or Suggestions Anyone...

I Need Advice from the Ladies on this One please...

Most Helpful Girl

• She might be trying to figure out how she feels about being with you, or she might just not be as interested in you as you are in her.

If she isn't responding to your texts then don't keep sending more, that probably won't make her respond any faster. Wait for her to contact you... it doesn't sound like she's in any rush here.

• She is a Funny One because she initiated this whole thing she was flirting with me at the counter at my job and since I didn't ask her for her number she gave it to me instead...

If she wasn't interested why kiss me or walk with me holding hands or even come to my house let alone kiss me their and let me kiss her stomach ?

I D K she is a confusing girl...

• OK on Wednesday she asked me for my number right and her cousin said that she lost her phone therefore answering for her

but I looked at her instagram that same night (she doesn't know That I know it,because my phone picked up her contact info) and she posted a picture of herself that same day

So the whole lost phone conception was a Lie

But why ask me for my number when she saw me ?

WTF.. I don't get it ?

So what should I do about this whole scenario ?

• She is obviously playing games with you.

Whatever her motive is, she doesn't seem to plan on being honest with you any time soon.

Just forget about her, find someone else. This sounds like a waste of time.

What Girls Said 2

• I would wait for her to text you like she said she would. If she doesn't, I would wait 2 or 3 days before texting her one more time. And then leave it at that and wait for her to text you back. That way you seem like you are interested but not overly eager.

• When I see her at my gym since I still have not received a text should I approach her and talk to her about the whole situation ?

or maybe ask if we can talk sometime after I get out of work or something than talk to her than about it ?

WTF.. I don't get it ?

I am a bit confused

• At first, it just seemed like she was legitimately busy and telling you the truth about where she needed to be. But honestly, it seems you started to get a little bit too aggressive with the texting after a while. From experience, that's a pretty big turn off and puts out a vibe that you are way too eager. She may be avoiding you because you are being too aggressive.

Just settle down with the texts for a while and maybe she will come around.

• ok I Saw her today at my job ...

She asked me for my number again and said she lost her phone at the beach and when she left she said she would text me...

What should I do Now? and when/if she does text me again ?

What Guys Said 2

• The age difference has a huge factor, they way your texting is more appropriate for people around your are group. The younger generation don't really talk like that so I think you could be freaking her out slash/you text wayyy to often. Modern day less is more my friend, and try to limit the sweet romantic stuff just be direct and text to set up days to hang out or see what she is doing rather then the I just woke up stuff/good morning is obsolete.

• STOP texting!

• ok I Saw her today at my job ...

• It depends on the text. If she asks you a simple..short question, like "what are you up too?". I would call her 10 min later..and ask her on a date. Or, you could smply keep responding to her texts by saying, "we can discuss this on our date". Whatever you do, don't get into a conversation via text.