Would you date a girl that wanted to stay pure until marriage?

Guy input only please. I'm just wondering because I'm in HS and debating on when (if ever) to tell the guy I'm talking to that although he knows I'm "not that kind of girl."

P.S. Yes, I'm Christian and so is the guy I'm talking to.

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course, don't be ashamed of God! Stay pure and trust in God!

What Guys Said 6

• it depend how interested I was in her and if she was worth the wait , she'd have to be relationship material for sure

• You should bring it up if and when you two start dating. I know most of the Christian kids I went to HS with got married soon after HS ended so id think sooner than later.

Oh and no, I would never date someone knowing sex came after marriage with her. I'd make an exception if someone was pretty amazing. By amazing I mean an unrealistic type of amazing.

• I definitely would. In fact, I would strongly prefer to date a girl who is.

• No, I wouldn't marry any girl that I hadn't had sex with, so there's no reason to build a relationship with her.

• No Way!

• Absolutely not. That said, I'm not religious at all. If you're a Christian, you'll probably find a far larger proportion of the Christian population will say yes than the general population.

• You need to be honest in any case. If he's expecting sex and he doesn't get it, he will eventually break up with you.

What Girls Said 2

• find a guy that wants to stay pure too. they're out there,there are even guys on this very site.

• Probably not