How do I stop texting him with out being rude?

So there is this guy I text with and I just want him to leave me alone,he always asks me to go out with him and stuff but I don't want to,and to be honest he seems to needy and desprate,i just want to stop texting with him with out being rude,how do I do that?

Most Helpful Girl

• The next time he asks you to go out and do something with him casually say, "I'm sorry I can't I have plans with _____ " some guys name in the blank. It could be a guy friend or an actual guy you're into, doesn't really matter. He might get the hint that you are into someone else and see that there is no chance of something happening.

OR you could just bluntly tell him how you truly feel but there is no nice way to do that. You just have to rip off the band aid.

What Guys Said 2

• JUST STOP. STOP. STOP.

• You can't.

You have to be a bit rude to him, because you have to make him lose his positive feelings for you, or else he won't stop.

What Girls Said 3

• Is this someone you see or run into often? If not then just stop texting even if it seems rude...if you see him you can always say you lost all your phone contacts or something...or tell him you met someone and have been talking so you don't feel comfortable having contact with him right now...

• Sorry but you might have to be a little rude to get your point across.

• You have to be a little rude to get your point across sorry