Would you kiss someone you like even though they are sick?

Someone you are dating is sick (has a cold) nothing crazy!

Would you still kiss them ?

• Yes
  • No
  • Idk, let me explain....

Most Helpful Girl

• For me it matters how serious I am with the guy if he is my boyfriend for some time or my Husband then yes! But if I only want on like 3 dates with you it would be a no!

What Guys Said 7

• Yep, If its someone I care about or love, I wouldn't care if they are sick or not, besides I have a strong immune system.

• depends on how sick, I normally never get sick (lived in a 60 year old building that is never cleaned and surrounded by 40 guys) so my immunological resistance is pretty high so 9 times out of 10 I wouldn't care,. but if she had mono? I don't wanna play with that

• I think myself, and I probably speak for most guys, want to put their best foot forward. They already know there are risks in dating in the first place, so what's one more? We want to be romancers, and not hide behind a medical-mask. If we get sick, the cold will pass - we might even get sympathy for catching it from her - but a weak impression is hard to ditch.

• Yes but on the forehead. No lips, cheek, or hands

• No.

• It would depend on how sick and symptomatic she is, but probably.

• Not on the lips...

What Girls Said 10

• Yep,depending on how sick...if they're hella nasty,then no hahaha

• Nah I wouldn't

• I would, no hesitation. Even if he had a mean flu.

Just nothing like herpes or something worse.

Thing is he wouldn't let me !

• yes.. which is crazy because I'm completely anal about my health in all other aspects. but .. yeah, I would/ have.

• Yeah, if I really liked them I would. I've actually been kissed when I had one. lol

• Yup

• Only on the cheek.

• I did it all the time with my boyfriend. I was really sick and he still kissed me. he even had a cold sore one time and I still kissed him.. oops.

• Depending on the degree of the illness.

Not if they're going to cough or sneeze in my mouth or anything but if it's just the sniffles or if they cough or sneeze somewhere that's not in my mouth, sure why not?

My immune system is very strong and I love him so I'd go for it.

• If it was like a cold or something minor, yeah. My boyfriend and I are always with each other so one of us would get the other sick regardless if we kissed or not.

If I'm sick, he gets sick. If he's sick, I get sick. Never fails lol