Guys between 20 and 25, do you prefer not to date virgins?

I'm not asking because I wanna read something like "a good guy will love you for who you are" or whatever. But let's say you're a popular guy who can have lot of good looking chicks, would you avoid a girl who's never been in a relationship? Would an innoncent, untouched girl turn you on or off?

Most Helpful Guy

• Like Distant, I'd say it depends on their attitude.

If her inexperience was something she treasured, something I'd have to "work" to overcome then I'm not interested. I'm a very sexual person and while I don't mind waiting a bit to let things progress I have no interest in jumping through myriad hoops to fulfill a virgin's juvenile disneyesque fantasies. I'm not her prince charming and I'm not waiting for marriage.

However if she just happens to be a virgin, I don't really care. Again, like Distant I don't mind teaching. I even like it. I like showing a girl that she can go further than she thought she could, that she can experience pleasures that rival or even surpass those she can give herself. With a virgin you have the added pleasure of being the first to show them those things.

It's rare to find a a girl who is simultaneously virginal, attractive, and not only not puritanical but downright sexual. Generally those girls who are attractive and sexual tend not to remain virgins, and so any guy is going to be wondering what the 'catch' is -- and there almost always is one.

• First of, lol, I am French so nope no marriage catch. Nobody gives a f*** about marriage here. Sevond, the "catch" is I'm surrounded by gay men, so I never have any opportunity... sigh!

What Guys Said 16

• I don't care if they're a virgin or not, even IF I was popular, I would be the same person regardless. Each time I'm talking with any girl when I'm single is finding out which girl would be the best girlfriend based off her personality, moral views, blah blah blah.

So if there was a great girl who was a virgin, It wouldn't phase me even in the slightest.

• Prefer? No. Bonus? Depends on their outlook. Some guys like the teaching opportunity - I know I do. Others are detoured by their inexperience or by the assumption that she'll become clingy.

• It wouldn't be important to me. She'd probably like to take it slow, and so would I in that case, but I wouldn't be thinking about it all the time. If I like her, I like her. I would never avoid her because she was a virgin. It would be just like with any other girl I like

• In my case I wouldn't really care now because now I'm looking for a girl with who I can settle down, but before I did, because I knew that I was fooling around so I didn't want to have sex with a V or a girl who was looking for long term relationship. I never went for an easy pray ( who didn't know much about ahole guys and were hopping to settle down ) because that's just weak to do that and self disrespectful, but that's just me.

• Me personally I respect the 6 lettered word because being a Virgin shows Moral, Values, and Years of not Getting Any... but most of all it just shows your still pure in a way many are not and that's HOT

• Most guys find it a turn ON.

However:

- if he's just looking to hook up, he may avoid virgins.

- if he's looking to date, he may be concerned with what pace she will have, and how sexual she will be.

For a relationship, most guys consider a virgin with a high sex drive to be -perfect-. As you get older, that combination becomes rare and guys who are sexual tend to pick 'high drive' over 'virgin'.

• I don't date (my wife would object, LOL) but I rarely wondered whether a girl was a virgin or not until they told me. It was unimportant to me. Now it would merely be an indication she's way too young for me.

My wife was a virgin when we started dating at 20.

My two previous girlfriends too were virgins but one wanted to wait till marriage. Of course she didn't.

• it wouldn't make any difference to me if she had experience or not in the bedroom . my concern is if I'm interested in her or not . but it is one of those things that has benefits and negatives depending on what you want

• It wouldn't turn me off really, I'd be more worried that she'd get really clingy though.

• I never been in a relationship either and I feel the same way. I hope they don't see me as a stupid inexperienced little boy whos not worth the time. But to me it doesn't matter if they are a virgin or not and I probably wouldn't even ask.

• a huge turn on, but I am not a popular guy lol

• i woudn't mind to be honest.

• I would prefer them actually to know she wasn't this big slut.

• I'm still a virgin so I would prefer to date a virgin as well

• On balance, neither a turn-off nor a turn-on really.

Advantage: it's flattering that a girl would want to lose her virginity to me, and it's very intimate.

Disadvantage: she's unlikely to be very good at sex, and she might become clingy.

• Only if she's not holding out until marriage

What Girls Said 2

• Some of them are turned off by it, but if you don't make it a big deal, they won't either for the most part. Don't tell them on your first date (unless they bluntly ask you, which they probably won't) that you've never had a boyfriend, or been in a relationship. Just pretend it isn't a big deal.

• Some are turned on, some are turned off, many are indifferent