Does this girl want me to text her first?

So basically I've been texting this girl almost all day every day for the past week. Usually, unless one of us is continuing a conversation from the night before, she will text me first. However, today she did not text me at all after I didn't reply to her last night. I was wondering, does it sound like she wants me to text her first or she just got tired?

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe she's busy or maybe like you said she wants you to text her first, just hold off a while longer and then text her if you can't wait any longer than just text her first, no big deal

Good luck

What Girls Said 1

• You didn't reply. It is kind of your turn to text back you know. And it is kind of rule in texting not to text twice in a row. Maybe she is following that rule so it is your move.

If you're into her, I don't see a reason not to text her first.

What Guys Said 1

• Well considering you didn't reply the other day, yeah it's your responsibility to text back, I mean it's only right. Plus if she starts to realize she's texting first and you're not then she might think you're not interested anymore. So yeah when one doesn't text back for whatever reason it may be, it's their job to text first. When I text girls we mix it up so no one feels like their always initiating a conversation.