He only texts... hasn't called yet.

Virtually "met" this really nice guy on Match.com...by virtually I mean online, haven't met him in person yet... exchanged numbers (he messaged me first)... it's been a month, and all that has happened is him bringing up his interest in coming down to see me/hang out, we've gotten to know each other a bit... yet he hasn't called once. Last night I texted him and was trying to be honest, telling him I wasn't sure if I was really feeling this because I would've liked to talk on the phone or hang out by now, and that he seems pretty caught up with work and other stuff. He apologized and said he understood, but wanted to still arrange an afternoon to hang out over a cup of coffee some time, when he's in my area (he lives an hour away).

Did I make the right move? I mean if he was really interested, he would've called by now right? Again, it has been a month since we first messaged each other. If a guy is interested in a women, wouldn't he have made the first move by now?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think your move was totally spot on. I wouldn't continue over text message "relationship" with someone.

What Guys Said 2

• Make sure you give his number and information to a close friend of yours, because with that being shady he can hurt you and no one will know or have a lead on him. But other than the safety, good luck!

You did make the right move, he should call.

• He could be shy idk

What Girls Said 1

• Why do you think he would've already called you? Maybe he's not into calling someone? I'm not a big fan of talking on the phone either, I'd Skype rather than calling. He's still planning on meeting up, but as long as he isn't making a move to come over, don't get your hopes up. Not all guys would make a move if they're interested, some of them want to feel mutual interest, mutual effort, they should have time for it as well, ... So just ask him when he wants to meet up, and if he keeps on saying "later" or "I'll let you know", ... I would keep waiting but go on with my life as well. Just keep him in the back of your mind then. That's what I would do.