Ive started online dating this guy I'm starting to get a bad feeling about him? what do you think?

Going by his profile pic what do you think should I be careful of him one of my friends said he looks dangerous do you agree?

link

Most Helpful Girl

• Only you can decide that once you meet him. Always trust your gut instinct. It always proves right in the end. If you meet him, meet publicly and see how it goes. If you think he's nice you'll have a feeling and if that changes at some point then stop seeing him.

Looks alone don't say much about a person except for their general demeanor, are they overall a happu, sad or angry person. Apart from that you can never know

What Guys Said 4

• lol that kind of is a creepy photo. you never know ..he may be a cool guy. definitely want to meet in public though. have you seen any other photos? hopefully that's not the only one you have to go off of.

• Lol kinda aye I never know aye good idea yes I have he has like a prison tat on his forehead now lol I've seen heaps of pics of him.

• he has a forehead tat? uhhh...yeah...don't meet.

• Yes lol he wants to marry me

• He does look creepy but hey give the guy a chance and meet him. But make sure where you going tho lol he's probably not photogenic like me but in person I'm awesome handsome dimples smile etc.

Probably he's a funny dude :) lol pix look funny tho.

• Lol yeah a bit aye I still will though a pics not enough to go on of course I will lol no maybe not aye cool that's good aye lol he proably is hardout it does aye :)

• Run fast, run far.

• Not going to lie that man creeps me the f*** out. He could be a genuine guy and just sucks at taking pictures, but that picture he has makes him look like a psychopathic killer. At least in my opinion.

• Ok allgood he said that he needed to do something about how long I was spending in the shower next time he will have to time me that's controlling I want to break up wwith him I don't know how to go about it.

• Okay, so where is your permanent residence? Do you have a place of your own, your parents, or rooming with someone and does he know where this residence of yours is located? If he doesn't know where your parents live then that would definitely be the best option.

• No he doesn't know where they live thank f***ing god yes defiantly if he did know I wouldn't be going their.

What Girls Said 4

• Trust your gut instincts

• I think online dating is for desperate losers.. #ForeverAlone #UglyPeople

• Yeah I did think that being good looking doesn't mean your relationship will work out looks is only one part of it I am pretty I've been told by heaps of people I am in real life to.

• Lol you thinking I'm 2 pretty to like be on this site (but you being on it) it's like prof itself that you think I'm hotter than you so that's like enough. Like I'm done. I'm not answering more. This convo is over

• Lol what ever you say

• nah, he just looks like he's bad at taking pics of himself lol. that's not a bad thing. who wants a self-obsessed bf? :p

• Lol yeah your probably and true aye they usually only think of themselves.

• he looks kind of tired, but I don't see "dangerous". At all.

• Ok yeah maybe that's all it is.