Which would you do if you were dating somone and you knew you were going to die?

Just sorta to see what others would do.

• Break up with them so they don't get hurt
  • Tell them and try to spend the rest of your time with them being happy.

Most Helpful Guy

• B. But I would make it clear that when I die that it was not their fault in any way. I was going to die anyways. Why isolate yourself from everyone especially someone you love just because your going to die. Live life as if it were you last day on earth. Have fun, and be with the ones you love.

Yes it would be hard for her when I die, but at least she knows she made me happy in my final days. And I would let her know that.

so I would rather be loved, than to be isolated and lonely.

What Guys Said 1

• We are all going to die and all of you know it. Part of life.

Now if you mean die as in next week, I bet you wouldn't be thinking about other people, you would be in survival mode and do anything NOT to die.

• So if you was told you was gonna die you wouldn't tell the one you love/like?

• Yea I would tell her "I am going to die next week" excuse me while I try to find a way to live and I'll get back to you.

What Girls Said 4

• I'd tell them and let them decide what they wanted to do, guilt free.

• That's really hard but however I would have chose A.

• B, because I'm not gonna just give up on everything only because I know I'll die soon, mine as well do things I've always wanted to do, like a bucket list.

It's "were" not "was" by the way.

• Imagine how that would f*** up the person not dieing...

"i was sitting next to my boyfriend on his deathbed when he died." -_- that would suck.. not to mention be scarring

• So you're just gonna leave them and sob to yourself for the rest of your miserable life?

• B, because you want to live your life out, make yourself happy. don't make yourself suffer.