What is a good dating site that is free?

I am looking for a good dating site for a 19 year old that is free, any suggestions or ideas?

okay I didn't ask you girls to be bitches. And heartbreaker no guy would wanna date you if you treat people like that.

Most Helpful Guy

• plenty of fish is free , at least I think its mostly free to use , it might have some options depending on where you live and what your looking for . most of the sites you see advertised on TV want money and are paid dating sites , like eharmony / match.com

What Girls Said 1

• I mean like if you got money you can date anyone but...when I saw your pic I lost all hope for you.

#DESPERATE

What Guys Said 5

• Stay clear of pof!

• If you play your cards right, okcupid can give you some success.

• OKCupid all the way. All I've seen on POF is women like those two...

• I'd recommend Plenty of Fish or OK Cupid.

Dont worry about those two girls, they're probably the same person, and that person is probably a guy, not a girl. Seriously, who uses hash tags in a GAG post? All the signs of trolling are there, I can even smell the trolls breath. Get back under your bridge foul troll.

• Plenty of Fish or OKCupid