Since we've become official, we don't talk as much. Why?

I recently became a guy's "girlfriend," which he says means, "I'm with you and no one else. We have mutual exclusivity to each other and if you ever need anything I'll do whatever I can to help you." That's fine and all, but I don't hear from him as much as I did when we were just dating. I don't want to bug him. But, we've only been official for a week. He used to send me a text message in the mornings, but now I have to text first, and I don't know what to talk about. Any advice?

What Guys Said 2

• Hes your boyfriend just talk to him about anything. I'm currently with someone. We just text each other and sometimes talk on the phone. I work and go to school. She just works. I don't get to see her everyday but we talk throughout the day through text. I text her first sometimes and vice versa. Its not a bother when she texts or tries to talk to me I enjoy. I mean why else would I be in a relationship with the the girl. Just relax

• Im probably just some dumbass who knows nothing that he is talking about, but I always thought it was like the guys job to initiate conversation with the girl when thu are dating then its pretty much open game when it's a real relationship

• He could still write first sometimes though. I don't know what to talk about without being a drag or boring.

• Flirty is alway fun XD

What Girls Said 0