Would you ever date a photographer?

would you ever date a photographer?

if someone was a photographer, do they become attractive in your eyes... question re-phrased.
Wouldn't it be a fun date to go picture taking together? I don't know, like at night with the skyline, during a winter storm. Shooting birds, race cars, baseball, etc. ?

Most Helpful Girl

• I want to be a photographer of sorts in the future; you can't really consider it dating the enemy though can you lol.

In all seriousness though... I would just so that I could have a decent picture taken of me! (oops another joke sorry!)

It doesn't matter the career choice, so long as the person isn't a mass murderer by choice or something like that for their day job (or night job in this case right?). All that matters is whether the people like each other for both their personality and (yes, unfortunately* this does matter) appearance.

*I say this a lot and I think it is relevant to someone going out with someone else but the thing is before I go out with someone I've got to be able to look at them at least, which if the person has a giant wart or something in the middle of their forehead then that would be kinda awkward don't you think? Well, if anyone disagrees with this statement please ask me more about it cause I'd happily go into more detail as to what I think.

What Girls Said 5

• Ah ok... well... yes especially if they were the kind of photographer that takes pictures of their surroundings rather than models because you know that they appreciate the awesomeness that is nature and that they had an artistic side which is cute etc. but then all of this has been said I suppose :/

It's like the other question I answered a while back about liking guys who play instruments, I absolutely love creative people.

• yes! I absolutely love visual arts, I'm more of a painter myself but I've modeled for artistic photography before and I think its amazing. I wish I could do it but I'm just too clumsy with development

• Well that's what I want to be when I grow up.. it would be nice to get me and a Guy kissing in the rain.. Very romantic XD

• SOOO romantic. I love being the centre of attention, so I'd love him to tell me I'm beautiful and want to take my pic all the time

• I don't see why not...

• Not necessarily. It depends on who he is, as a person.

What Guys Said 4

• Depends on what kind of photographer, but yeah, she'd have as good a chance as anyone. And if it was creative and good quality, then yes.

Of course, if she was a nasty person, or she did drugs, or was a cheater, then I wouldn't.

However, I am a fan of film, myself, and I graduated with a BFA, so I definitely have a certain love and respect for those in the creative photography/videography fields, as long as they strive to be good at it, they're classy about it, and they enjoy it, then yes, I like that in a woman.

• sure, if I liked her, but it would have nothing to do with her job. Its the personality that attracts me, not the label.

• I don't think anyone would not date someone just because they were a photographer.

This question confuses me.

• yeah it would be