So you and a guy decide to go out on a date. It's your first date together and you go out to some place to eat or something like that. He then puts enough money just for himself which then leads for you to pay for yourself. Would you get offended?
- Yes, I would get offended23% (5)0% (0)14% (5)Vote
- No, I wouldn't get offended14% (3)13% (2)14% (5)Vote
- I would get offended just a little, but not a big deal23% (5)0% (0)14% (5)Vote
- I would actually prefer we pay for ourselves27% (6)53% (8)38% (14)Vote
- It depends/other13% (3)34% (5)20% (8)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
Seriously as a girl, I don´t get how girls get offended because a guy does not pay for dinner (especially on a first date). I mean we want the same jobs, to earn the same salary, basically we want gender equality and then you stick to things like “he has to pay for dinner if he cares about me”?. Why would he have to have more expenses so you can enjoy (or not) a date TOGETHER. Same salary - same bills - same cut on the check.1