Guys: Why do you want to know a girls dating history?

Guys, why do you want to know a girls dating history on the first date? Why do you care who she has dated before?

Most Helpful Guy

• It is a very valuable information. If I want long term relationship I have to know how many guys she went out with and why she is still single. Is it because she is trying to find a BBD ( Bigger Better Deal ) that means she care less about you just your deep wallet. Is she just want a short term boyfriend just so she can say I have a boyfriend to keep her status up. Or she just went out with so many different guys in hope to find something that she can grab on to and prosper with, which unfortunately didn't happen and she is still trying. But if she had sex with all of them now that's a whole different investigation lol

What Guys Said 6

• On the first date I would think that's a little TMI for someone. I would usually wait until a few dates in and see if she's willing to discuss.

However, some guys may just be checking to see if you're over him. If he asks you and you never shut up about an ex, it can be a cue for him to run because there's drama. History does tend to repeat itself. So if you cheated or something he can find out sooner rather than later.

• I don't really care, but some guys just want to know for tips on her

• These are guys that value their time. They want to know if you're a girl they should or shouldn't pursue after the date.

• The fastest way to lose a girl is to ask this on a first date ;)

• I would want to know a girls dating history. I know it sounds noisy but I think it's good to know a person has experience in the past. If she has gone through bad relationships it will give me an idea of what to look for incase she ever was to do the same to me. Like say she was in an abusive relationship, we date and we get into a fight and she attempts to hit me for no reason. I quickly see how she is and thus leave the girl.

• I would never ask that on a first date, but I guess so we can get a better idea on how well we fit into your type of guy. When we find out we are not the normal type you date, that is a pretty bad sign.

What Girls Said 1

• Guys and their standards. Just lie or don't answer. That's not their business.