Why is it mostly ugly black guys dating white girls

And even though black girls don't want white guys, when she does date one she gets an attractive one. I've noticed the black guys who interracially date are usually dark and ugly. White women does this not matter at all? Why are your standards lower than black girls?

Most Helpful Girl

• If I'm gonna date a white guy and go through the added pressure of interracial dating, it's going to be worth it. I don't worship white people nor do I have low self esteem, so I'm not going to be proud to be dating some 300 lb trailer trash broke white boy just because he's white. If anything my standards for dating out would be higher because I am more inclined to be with a black man. If I was gonna date a white guy he would have to be *The Shit* (good looks, good job, treats me well, dresses nice, sexy, smart, intelligent, open minded)

Why do dark and ugly men interracially date the most? They usually have low self esteem. they hate themselves because of how society and culture made them feel and they don't want that for their kids. getting with another black person would ensure their kids are the same color and have similar genetics. so they need a white/non black to water down their African genetics and create a child who's closer to the ideal. I rarely ever see a fine black man with a white girl. Ever. Here are all the fine guys are taken by black or mixed girls and if he is decent looking he's either lame af or using the white girl.

Usually fat white girls are docile creatures. Fat white girls and black ugly black men are kind of similar so they may be drawn to each other. He can treat her like sh*t and she won't go anywhere. Even a fat black girl will have more mouth on her and you can't treat her any type of way. You can ruin a white girl's credit, f her friends and beat her and she'll still be down for a nigga I've seen it so many times and as sad as it is, that's what these dudes go for when they know they truly have nothing to offer

• LOL Yassss! I swear I thought I was the only one who saw this.

What Guys Said 3

• Jungle Fever myths get you really far with everyone but black women who will kill the sh*t out of you for lying... and not doing the dishes on command.

• I think it's more than just looks. You are basing your opinion just on pure looks.

• You one of those light skinned girls that thinks you're better because you are light skinned?

• I said dark and UGLY. Tyrese is sexy as hell. I said this because this is how a lot of them see themselves hence why they prefer to date white women. A lot of times it's self-hate. I'm poking fun at it. When was the last time you've seen let's say, a sexy brown skinned black man only chasing white women? Race may be open, if white girls are lucky, but he's not chasing. The flava flav types worship anything light, and even better, white. And I'm not light. Stop speaking on sh*t you don't know.

What Girls Said 3

• Lol that's not true at all. My boyfriend is hot. And I've noticed in some other interracial relationships the guys are good looking to. There are thousands of black men in interracial relationships and it's ignorant to say they're all unattractive. I noticed your comment about "gold teeth" and that's a ghetto aspect, I'm not into ghetto black guys (or ghetto guys of any race) but I guess some people are. But...I haven't noticed the same thing you've noticed.

• Just because you happen to find them unattractive doesn't mean they have "low standards". Obviously, your preferences are different from there's, but that doesn't mean they don't find them attractive, hence, why their with them. And who said black women don't want white guys, huge generalization there.

• I see what you did there...but

Unattractive white men tend to seek black or Asian women exclusively as a second choice when they've failed with white women.

White women are trophy wives and it's a "prize" for them to have any white chick by their side.

FYI, white guys are the most likely to date or marry interracially while black girls are the least likely to. White guys do NOT like black chicks. A few have jungle fever or want to test to waters or turn to black chicks when they realize their women won't pay them attention.

But a lot of white women are curious...and a lot of those white women have characteristics those black men like

• I've already stated black girls don't want white guys and don't care what white guys think of them. White guys seem to be the most obsessed. Making studies on black girls, coming online to talk crap about black girls and even stooping as low as pretending to be black girls Black girls don't do anything. White girls are obsessed with black guys too but they always end up with dark ugly ones with gold teeth. It's become so common I just can't picture a black man like Denzel chasing a white girl