How do you keep texting exciting?

I need texting advice!

I have found that after a few weeks of dating/ texting, it tends to get boring and I feel like I can't win. If I don't respond within a few hours the conversation dies completely, but if I respond right away I am too available to the guy and he gets bored.

I'd much rather hang out or talk than text but it is so difficult to get the guy to initiate plans. They talk all day about how much fun they have with me and how much they miss me , but won't propose plans. I want him to be super excited about seeing me, and I want him to know that I am, and my time is valuable and that he needs to work for me (even if I really like him).

What should I do to make a guy a. Have fun when texting me and 2. Make him miss me and want to make plans?

What Guys Said 1

• You cannot keep texting exciting. Communication itself has to be exciting which requires them to be interested in you and maintain that interest themselves. You can however attempt to use cliffhanger tactics and anticipation, as it will extend the life of these types of conversations, but text is the worst medium for making someone do anything at all unless there are threats involved.

What Girls Said 1

• tell the guy what you want to do t him. Start a dirty conversation.