Should I Skype with a girl I like everyday?

Hi, I'm in my early 20s and finally decided to try online dating. I never had a relationship of any kind before so I'm extremely new and very unsure of myself. I met this girl on OKCupid and after a week of messaging with her, she agreed to have a Skype conversation yesterday. The conversation went pretty well (in my opinion). We chatted for about 2 hours and found out more about her and what she enjoyed.

It is at this point that I am unsure of where to go. She currently lives about 200 miles from me but will be moving to the same college I attend in a month and a half. Therefore, I can't really ask or suggest about meeting for right now. I'd love to chat with her everyday but I'm scared of either, running out of things to talk about or looking as obsessed, lonely or desperate.

Should I chat with her once in a while on Skype for longer time and send messages to her during the week through OKCupid or should I Skype with her more often (or even everyday)?

I'm completely new to all this and any advice will be appreciated.

Most Helpful Girl

• Do Skype with her, but don't do it everyday because if you keep it too long you might come across as desperate or smother her a bit. Besides, that way she'll have a chance to initiate as well and that will help you gauge her interest. Good luck!

What Girls Said 2

• I would definitely Skype with her at least every few days, that way you will have a couple days of life going on in between so you can talk about it. But I would also send messages on OKC or maybe even exchange numbers and text?

• I think don't everyday but again I would say go with what feels comfortable and natural.

What Guys Said 1

• Probably not everyday but skip one day or 2