Is this a good sign?

So, I've gone on two dates with this guy and I really like him, and he tells me he wants to hang out more, but I'm not 100% because he lacks initiative sometimes. Anyways on our dates he seems very nervous and so am I. But on the second date we sat by the beach and talked for 4 hours and the whole time he fidgety with his guitar picks. I commented on his guitar picks and he even flat out told me, "sorry sometimes I get fidgety..." I told him its OK and that I get fidgety too and reminded him on our first date and how I kept playing with the napkin. We both laughed about... but is his nervousness around me a good sign? Does it mean he's interested in me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes it's a good sign that he's nervous, because it means he cares what you think about him, which means he likes you.

What Guys Said 1

• it's a good thing and yes it means he is interested in you.

What Girls Said 1

• So it sounds like he likes you but is just one of those cute awkward fellows. Try to be calm and clear.