My girl caught me smoking w**d and promptly broke up with me. She said I'll never change.

Anyway, I said OK and she moved out 4 months ago. Over this period of time she has dated two different guys and I have went out on a lot of dates but nothing serious. I always think of her when I'm hanging with another woman. She has contacted me on more than one occasion just to see what I was up to and if I wanted to hangout. I've expressed on two occasions that I miss her and want to try again but she has told me twice she has moved on and I should do the same. But then wait a week and she's wanting to meet up. Each time this has happened I was either on a date or already in bed (work early a.m.) Should I just remain patient and hope the timing works out next time. I called her this morning to apologize for a rude comment a couple weeks earlier I had made. She promptly texted back and said she was sorry I was having a hard time. I know she loves me... just not sure how to win her back. Any help is appreciated I have changed my life for the better and don't smoke w**d anymore either.

Most Helpful Guy

• You gave up weed for her? Bad move..

What Girls Said 1

• Well... You could always offer up random drug testing to prove you are not. And don't be coy regarding the sneaky sh*t... To pass it.

What Guys Said 1

• Your not getting her back. She's moving on. In time you'll do the same