What to do if a girl doesn't text back?

Was texting girl for 7 weeks, met her parents and everything. All of a sudden she stop replying to my texts and gave no reason. don't know what to do now

0|0
7|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Were you actually being coupley together?

If you were maybe you could just strait out ask her if she likes you or if she is just your freind.

There are no rules. Sometimes you just have to be brave.

Honesty is always best.

Message her and ask her how she is... if you get a reply then just come out and ask her!

If she doesn't reply or doesn't reply for a few days it's probably safe to say she isn't that into you.

Either way don't let it upset you xx

0|1
    0|0
    • Ya we were, was in her house lst weekend, she text me first next day and all, all of a sudden didn't reply, not looking good at dis stage

What Girls Said 6

• Wait around for a week and if there is still no answer move on.

0|1
    0|0
  • Maybe she got bored? You didn't say you guys were dating or anything so maybe she found someone else? Just wait a while longer or move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends what the last thing that was said/done might have been. For example, if you were texting without a hitch for weeks then met her parents and suddenly stopped getting texts then her parents didn't like you and told her to stop interacting with you.

Otherwise, if it's only been a few days, it's possible she's been busy and will pick up again soon.

OTHERWISE, if it's been weeks without an answer, she simply isn't interested in you.

2|1
    0|0
    • Its been a week now with no reply, not looking good at this stage

• A week isn't as big a deal as one might think. There's a guy who slacked off for 10 days then came back from his travels calling etc.

• Find something to do in the meantime but don't wait around.

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe something happened to her phone...

0|0
    2|0
  • do nothing...and wait.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Find something else to do/bang.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would give it a month in a half and by then if she still hadn't reply, then I'd move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do nothing except for move on as she has surely done

0|0
    0|0