Why is it okay for her to ignore me but not the other way around?

I have a friend whom I've known for a few years now and we used to be close. As of the past few months she has not been responding to at least half my texts/calls. I have talked to her about this and she said she just didn't feel up to it or didn't get around to it. Yet she has time to update her Facebook. She will then text me maybe after a week or two with no acknowledgement of my previous texts. After a while I stopped responding but then she will keep texting me that day asking if I got her message or resending the message. I don't get whyshe thinks it's acceptable to barely return my calls or texts but I must respond promptly if she feels like talking.

What Guys Said 1

• Don't talk to her accordingly. You don't have to respond right away to texts and if she gets mad it's not really her place. Respond whenever you want to if you want to.

What Girls Said 0