Would this "turn you off" girls?

Ok, I feel dumb even posting this because I am 23, and feel this way lol. I am interested in this girl, we went to high school together, but hung out with different crowds at the time. The past two weekends we have been at the same parties. This past weekend my friends and I were chilling at the bar, and she show up, it was like 9 or 10 then, I invited her to come back to my friends house because we were continuing the "party" there.

We talked til like 6 in the morning, I'm really digging her, but I never asked her for her number, because I haven't paid my cell bill yet because I am still trying to get my money right after my ex-fiancee and I split over 6 months ago. I didn't want to get her number and then not be able to text her you know.

anyway we have been messaging on FB all day, and she sent me a messaging giving me her number and saying that texting would be easier. I told her my phone was messing up, which is why I didn't get her number before. Gave her my number for future reference.

I would like to ask her to like a coffee date or something, but I don't know how that would look with me having to do it over FB.

I don't want to blow it with her, I actually like this girl, I just don't know how to act or "play the game" anymore. lol

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend initially asked me out through a message on Facebook. He hadn't gotten my number yet and he had meant to do it in person but unlucky circumstances got in the way so he was left with Facebook as the only way to talk to me. I didn't care, I was just happy he wanted to date me.

What Girls Said 11

• Be honest with her and tell her the truth. That is what we like. If a guy starts to be mysterious we may start thinking a lot of things and believe me our brains work a lot. So the best thing for you is to tell her your problem with the money and your cell bill. If she likes you or wants something else with you she'll understand and will like you most because you were sincere.

• are you kidding? Do itQ sounds like she likes you, it doesn't matter how you do it, if she likes you she will say yes.

• I think it is okay if you ask her through FB. If she is interested on why don't you text her, just give her the truth - that you recently broke up and you are still sorting things out.

• Ask her! Lol if you want to, get her Skype lol.

• Ask her, ofcourse. There is nothing wrong about asking her out on Facebook especially when she knows that you cannot use your phone. It will also show that you are interested in her and you are putting in the effort.

• I would ask her on Facebook . Sounds like she likes you.

• Ask her! Doesn't really matter if it's on FB! If she gave you her digdets, obvi she's liking you too! I say go for it!

• Just send her a private message on FB. Girls like when guys are sweet and honest, but have their own life. If she likes you, it won't be a "game".

• Im an 18 year old girl honestly if your phone was "broken" I wouldn't mind if you messaged me asking me to hang out. She shuld underdtand its no that big of a deap

• Tell her the truth that you had a problem with the cell phone bill getting out of hand. If SHE can not understand this then you can not afford her. Okay.

YES, ask her out on a date now. Over face book or any way doesn't matter, ask her this second. Do it.

• Ask her

What Guys Said 1

• It is correct that your phone is not working now. I don't know you need to go into the details of why.

Given that you've explained why you're not using phone, go ahead and ask her out via FB.