Do guys have the same feeling when kissing for the first time?

Hi, My question is very simple.

Do the guys have the same feeling when they kiss a girl for the first time as I always have?

Not too long ago (couple days) I kissed a guy which I did not really like very much but thought was attractive(just for the information, I have not been kissed in a long time). The moment our lips touched each other an feeling of excitement and affection came over me. As if someone just poured a bucket with ice water over me and then tried to hug me in a electric blanket! Now, I am wondering if I like the guy but that is not the point. So do you guys have this feeling as well? And do you have to like the girl to have it or... not?

Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• I was quite young the first time I kissed a girl and I pooped in my pants. Actually, that part has never changed.

• Yes. No.

• "an feeling of excitement and affection came over me." - Definitely not for me.

• i don't feel a damn thing

in retrospect I got asked if I felt anything. I shoulda iled

• It's kissing hormones, haha.

What Girls Said 2

• i don't like kissng as much as playfighting. but its OK. I don't like kissing at all unless I'm in love though. then its kinda gross.

• Lol I have the worseeee feeling in my gut when I kiss. I love my boyfriend with all my heart we been dating long ime. I judt dnt like the feeling it'd twists my insided hha