Pick my outfit for my date tonight xD

I'm going out after dinner with the guy I'm seeing. What do you think I should wear?

This question has a poll!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Any chance we could see you in the options listed?

• Ass-accentuating skirt it is then! Good luck!

• The dress accentuates more the waist, I think...

• The face isn't a bodily feature (it's a face) so I'll take your answer to be "butt." Pencil skirts tend to look best on girls with great asses, so I'd say go with that. But in fairness, it depends on how well your pink flirty dress and black shorts complement that butt of yours. I'm guessing one of them does better than the jeans, so I'm leaving that off.

• Show Older

What Guys Said 7

• I think something that leaves you wanting more, so A or B. A or B make you look adventurous.

• I would say either A or B.

• It would depend on where you're going for dinner and what your doing after in my opinon.

A) Flirty pink dress or pencil skirt -- Night club or somewhere to dance.

B) Jeans and a cute top and Black Shorts -- Drinks at a bar, bowling, mini golf, something casual.

• I like when a girl wears just jeans and a nice shirt

• I think it depends on what your plans are for the date.. is it just dinner, or something else afterwards... hard to tell just based on this information.

• Then I generally like a flirty kinda dress.. Casual and sexy at the same time.

• It's after dinner, probably to a bar, but I'm not sure yet...

• Pretty hard to tell without pics. Flirty pink dress could be anything. Go with safe option, sexy tight jeans and cute top. Don't forget sexy shoes.

• to get a better idea I need to know what you look like.

but if I had to choose on a random face/body I'd go with C

• C or D then. But, not to short of shorts

• I'm petite, black long hair, black eyes, I weigh 97 pounds... People usually say I look like a doll, if that makes any sense. I'm in good shape, B cup breasts and toned legs.

What Girls Said 7

• A cocktail dress with high heels.

Of course it also depends on the how much the boy means to you.

If not important, just keep fresh.

• I would say the pink dress. Or really a cute blouse with a flirty skirt

• The dress.

• a fun dress...I dunno

• jeans and a tee

• Well depending on what kind of restaurant it is I'd go with Jeans and a cute top.

• Well it depends on what exactly you'll be doing but I voted A. I love dresses and they're typically really flattering and fun:)