Are there actually REAL people on Best Cougar Dating site?

I been feeling lonely a lot these past years. I have friends and all but they all have boyfriends and fiances and spend most of their time with them. Me being so picky,i don't have one. I seriously need help lol. I mean I been told I'm very pretty nd watever but I want a man. I'm in college nd it just seems likw guys want sex here. I tried a cougar online dating (seekacougar.com)...didnt work for me though I made new friends. My friends tried hooking me up with the guys they know,not my type or no passion. don't wanna find anyone at the club at all. I don't know what to do. Anyone...talk to me before I go crazy. I need someone to talk to.

thanks for you

Most Helpful Girl

• since when is 33 a cougar?

What Guys Said 3

• You could always just buy the younger men drinks until they are drunk and convince them to date you. That might work.

• Lol spammer

• Why hello there... Thank you for advertising here on GaG.

What Girls Said 3

• I hope your advert get a lot of curious peeps here.

• Hi, If you are tired of single, If you looking for love, I would like to recommend a cougar dating site to you.It's the largest dating site for meeting young, good-looking and wealthy single men and free join.You can aswer questions to be statistically matched to your best partner, chat with people etc. I signed up yesterday and will be going on my first date today. good luck.The site is meetacougar.org

• Here it is:http://www.cougardatingsites.org good luck