Texting out of the blue

I haven't texted a girl in two months what shall I text her?

I have a crush on her and it seems like she may have liked me. Our she reply back if it's out of the blue and even if she is shy?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, first you should think about WHY you haven't texted her. There's some instinctive thing that told you NOT to text her anymore.

Next, think what you like about her that's prompting these thoughts of reconnecting. That should be the basis of your opening line.

I say "line" here not as in some fake line, but the thing that connected you in the first place that might somehow intrigue HER to want to talk to the guy who wrote her off two months ago...

Once you have those two things straight in your mind, go for it. If you CAN'T find a common point of interest, a happy thought about her, or the reason you stopped communicating with her, then just drop this temporary interest and head forward to whomever is next, keeping this experience in mind.

What Girls Said 3

• Yes, she may reply even if she is shy.

People that are usually like to let themselves go during text or online because its a whole different feeling .

Just text her, "hey, how are you?" See how she answers.

Then ask , "how is your day going?" Try to form conversation.

Also, you have to be a but more aggressive if you want this girl.

Don't let this amount of time pass by unless she shows no interest in you.

Text back and forth, and in a few weeks or days and eventually invite her out.

• (At most, let a couple of days go by before texting her again).

You want to play your cards right and not come off as desperate.

• A guy just did this to me and I was quite sceptical as to why he's texting me out of the blue.

• Yes. Go for it, if not you'll never know.

What Guys Said 3

• "Hey, I know it's kind of creepy I haven't been around and I know I'm 58 days late for no reason but I think I love you and just had to come up with a way to say it, which is this message, and without further ado: Please bang me.

- Your cookie bear"

• Depending on the girl, tell her you just got back from the war or just released from jail.

• Same here...

Saw this girl a few times, and I thought we were really hitting it off. Then I had a bunch of person/family problems happen, and I didn't call her for about a month. Sent her a text along those lines and asked how she's been. I get a simple "good" back. Then I ask if she'd want to hang out again, and no reply. Kinda confused.