Should I text her? or am I just bothering her?

so there's this girl in my school who I liked who also liked me back. but some guy either asked her out before I did or she liked him more and she was going out with him. I don't know if they're still together but I don't think so. anyway even after she told me she had a boyfriend we texted a couple times. we had a really good text convo at the end of June so I texted her the week after and she never responded. should I try again or am I just bothering her?

0|0
3|2

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah, but if she doesn't respond, let her come to you.

0|0
    0|0
    • okay lets say she doesn't respond but I see her in school a few weeks later. then should I just ignore her since she doesn't like me, or do I pretend like it never happened?

• Ok, I say you shouldn't really look to talk to her, but if she comes heading your way or you see her on campus, you should greet her and if not short on time, make a bit of small talk.

What Girls Said 2

• I think you should try texting her again, but if she doesn't answer then don't text her anymore. Just wait for her to text you after that. If she doesn't she probably knows you like her and she doesn't like you back.

0|0
    0|0
    • she used to be interested in me does a girl who doesn't know many guys or have many friends get over guys really fast? also how should I initiate conversation? like ask her how its going or ask her " don't you wanna know how I'm doing?

• Try again! :)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Go ahead and text her again but be casual. Then let her make the next move. You never know, you may be inserting yourself in the situation at exactly the right time.

0|0
    0|0
  • dump her, she fickle

0|0
    0|0