Would any girls date a guy who gets turned on by bad breath ifso how many?

Im curious as to what you girls might think and I want to know what that is what ever that may be.

Most Helpful Girl

• um, that's odd. I would still date him. that doesn't mean id stop brushing my teeth. I just wouldn't be so embarrassed by my morning breath when I stay the night. but he better brush HIS teeth or its a no go. as for how many? I don't know how to answer that.

What Girls Said 3

• Would I date a guy that gets turned on by bad breath?

Ummm...that's really gross. If his breath doesn't smell bad then I'd consider it, but I refuse to not brush my teeth because it turns him on. That would make me feel weird and disgusted with myself. But that's just me, maybe there is some girl out there that would do that for you.

• That is the weirdest thing I have ever heard before -.- please explain why you have that fetish?

• Bad breath id definitely NOT a turn on for me! If I date someone I would expect them to not have bad breath that is a MAJOR turn off for me!

What Guys Said 0