I was seeing a guy for 3 months all of the sudden out of no where he just stopped talking to me he would Txt

Me every morning and throughout day. Would always ask me to be his date to weddings. He would text me and I would ignore him tryin to play hard to get. I told him 2 weeks ago that I'm moving he all of a sudden stopped doing all the stuff and stopped talking to me and told me. So I texted him Friday and said "how are u" he ignored me then texted a few hours later saying "wanna f***" I said no and he goes "why text me then" was I being played this whole time or is something up with him he'll text me bak if I text him but will stop after a few txts? please help what should I do

Most Helpful Girl

• Well...

#1.Don't play games.Its best to be honest with your feelings instead of playing childish games like ignoring someone and taking them for granted.Sounds like he was being pretty nice to you,but you weren't exactly returning the favor.

#2.So you told him you are moving.He is probably thinking,"Well...she is kind of being rude anyway to me,AND she is moving,there is no reason to continue to invest in her like I was doing.But if I can sleep with her...fine.You have single handedly turned whatever you guys had into...a fling.Nothing more.

#3.He probably also thinking,why are you continuing to reach out,and you are leaving...what's the point of that?!Granted,he is sort of being rude now as well,but maybe in his mind it is warranted.

#4.Girl,don't try and play games and you have NO idea how to play.Playing hard to get does not mean you need to purposely disrespect and ignore a guy who is giving YOU all of the respect in the world.Playing hard to get means you are actually living your life,and actually BEING busy because you are doing constructive things in your actual life.It has nothing to do with being rude to anyone.Learn the game before you try to play.

#5.Lastly,whatever you guys had is...DONE.It is now SPOILED and don't expect to get him back either...I'm just being REAL.So...there's nothing left to do but pick up the pieces and move on.Learn from this.

What Guys Said 2

• were you two officially dating? it sounds to me that you were in a casual relationship with no defined terms. when you explained that you were movign away he realized that his incentive for the relationship (sex) was no longer going to be an option so he pulled out.

Sounds to me that, while not sure of whta you thought fo the relationship, he was in a FWB situation. It sounds like he had little interest in a relationship beyond that. Once the benefits were over in his mind the friendship was over.

so again, were you two officially dating? Or was this more of a friendship with benefits situation?

• Um, I typically hate women not texting back within a day. Because it shows that he is very insignificant, and you are telling him that you have better things to do than to spend time with him. That's how I feel anyways.

I typically erase their number when that happens. I don't have time to deal with woman who doesn't even have the common courtesy to say "I am not interested", or "I am busy, I will text you back"

When you text back after a few days, you are pretty much saying "I want something from you, not because I like you". So the guy would say "Wanna f***" and get pissed off.

No you aren't being played, is the other way around. Hence, it is also the guys' fault for not knowing how the game works. If only there were a little bit more communication between, there might be something good that will happen.

I typically don't take back woman who don't reply my text... so... that's just me.

What Girls Said 5

• You tried to play hard to get which in turn made you hard to want. He figures that it's definitely a lost cause since you're moving. Stop talking to him. If he comes around, then he comes around. If not, move forward.

• Ignoring someone's messages isn't playing hard to get, it's showing you are not interested.

He figured why try to pursue someone that is leaving ? All his efforts were wasted.

If you like a guy, show him that you do.

Keep the games for children, we are all adults here.

He figured if you know you are moving, what's the point of texting him? You don't want a relationship from him, you have to want something,

• That's why you shouldn't play hard to get.

• you were seeing him 3 months? and you were playing hard to get...

there you go...you played games

why did you igorne his text?

just forget it and be nice if you want. you had a great time meeting him and that you two are looking for diff. things.

next time no game playing

• I have been in that situation he stopped talking to me I decided to forget him to me it's said he wasn't that into me in the first place just move on you can't answer for him and he won't tell you what the deal is