Is kissing with lip gloss/lipstick nice for the guy?

or do you prefer bare lips? (obviously the girl would be the one wearing the lip gloss :D)

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not so sure, my fiancé doesn't like it when I wear it because it's really sticky, also it gets stuck to my hair a lot :x

He says he doesn't like kissing me when I have lipstick on either, sometimes I wear glittery lipstick and I get glitters all over him, and his lips end up looking really pink or red!

I guess it depends because some lipgloss can taste really nice and add that extra effect.

What Guys Said 3

• dont mind lip gloss it makes the lips look more juicy and me wanting to kiss them,even better when it has a flavour on the lip gloss like strawberry or kiwi that's nice.

• Love it when my wife lays a kiss on my cheek right after applying lipstick. One of our most fun Valentine's day dinners was when my wife used my cheek to blot her very red lips on the way to the restaurant. Instead of wiping it off, I actually left it on during dinner, and the waitress had so much fun joking about it that my wife ended up 'blotting her lips' on me 3 more times during dinner. We both were so aroused that we had 'dessert' in the parking lot in our car.

• both is good , depending on the occasion. not too much glitter, just make sure the lips aren't chapped and dry.

What Girls Said 4

• flavored chapstick would probably be the best. =]

otherwise lipgloss gets all sticky and it can taste plastic-y at times lol

• I think vaseline is best, the little tins expecially for lips. It doesn't make your lips too shiny, it's good for them and you can get diff flavours :D

• I think chapstick is much better, its not all oily and gross, chapstick makes your lips softer and more kissable!

• my guy likes when I kiss him with lip gloss... especially if it is flavored... his favorite is cranberry kiss... though he doesn't like how it ends up on his lips... so there is an upside and down side to it all