How do I show interest in a guy in real life?

I'm in my early 20's no experience except a few dates with a few guys from online who weren't interested.

I don't know if its my look they don't like or the way I come off is just not seductive/flirty at all. But then again don't guys start flirting in person first and not the girl?

Anyway I've noticed that I've been getting more urges lately I won't lie I like watching adult stuff online and I'm really into it sometimes. However, in real life I find it awkward being flirty/seductive and I don't carry on that " vibe which I think I am feeling.

I don't get what's wrong with me, why can't I just be more flirty/forward or show that I wanna get it in when I'm actually with a guy or try to flirt with a random cute guy.

I think one issue I'm having with dating is that I don't flirt with the guy on the date or do anything different than a "friend date" with a guy friend. I'm clueless what are some things I should say or do so the guy feels I'm interested. Sometimes I get shy even though I've been talking or listening for an hr or half hr on the date and in a long pause for example I don't look at the guy I look off to the side of the table or some next thing but only for like 5 or 6 secs until I say something or the guy says something? Is that indicating that I'm not interested to a guy I just met or is that break and looking over to the side normal?

Any thoughts/advice?

What Guys Said 2

• I think it's because you are under the influence of the age old social stigma that dictates that the man should be making the first step. Put your big girl pants on and be more forward with your intentions. It doesn't have to be anything complicated, and the majority of guys would enjoy how direct you are.

• how old are you? because I'm 25 and still single as well

What Girls Said 0