How to date older guys ?

how can I go out with an guy in his early 20 's I'm 16 and find they are way more mature than guys my age.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's pretty easy, you go somewhere with him :P

If you want to attract an older, mature guy, you have to be mature yourself. It's getting more and more common for girls at 16 and 17 to begin dating 20-23 year old guys, and it's pretty obvious why.

If you want to get his attention you have to bring yourself up to his level so to speak (that's not a shot at you), you have to show him that your age isn't a factor. How you do that is up to you, but be yourself as best you can because if it turns into something serious you don't want to have to act like someone you're not.

What Guys Said 1

• Any guy in his early 20s who's willing to date a 16 year old has problems.

I don't mean that as a slam on you, because I know that guys your age can be idiots.

But any 22 year old guy risks going to jail if he dates you. And we all grow up a lot between 16 and 22. When you're almost finished with college, you'll look at 10th grade students and wonder if you were ever that foolish ... same as how you look at 10 year old kids and realize how much you've changed since you were that same age.

What Girls Said 4

• Ok well you gets this from everyone I know you do...So personally I don't know why you would even ask...I know guys your ago are Idiots But guys older then you are just more exerienced so that makes you more into them...Trust me you can find a guys your age that is probably more mature then a 20 year old...There only after sex when it comes to younger girls...I was the same way I thought that because I was younger and better looking then girls his age that he would love me and never leave or cheat on me...But that's not the case...Please trust me...Your doing nothing but trying to grow up faster...Have fun Find a guy your age that likes you...Besides if you really like this guy that's older then you ...Your REALLY, REALLY going to hate you self when sumthing happens and the cops find out a older guy is with this young girl...Their going to do everthing in there will power to stop it and take this guy to jail for stastiroy rape ...Even though it's nothing like that!

• Probably not the best idea, he could end up in jail. But if you wanna date someone who is older and more mature you've got to be as mature as them. You look at guys your age and think they are mature idiots, and that's how most older guys see younger girls. I don't know you, so I don't know if you're mature or not, but you'll have to prove that to them to start with.

• You're 16 sweetie, first of all you shouldnt be so worried about these situations and be more worried about school and friends. second of all I agree with that one guy, a guy in his 20's must be very desperate or have extreme problems if wanted to date a 16 year old.

• its the same way as dating any other guy. the only thing is if the guy is willing to date someone four years younger.