This girl(19) has had a boyfriend for 3.5 years. She recently developed a crush on me... and we did non-sexual intimate stuff(to put it lightly) and well now she's torn between me and her boyfriend
She assured me she DOES genuinely like me. Infact she's told me multiple times if she werent dating her boyfriend she would be "all over me". She said she's attracted to me cause I have traits that she wishes her boyfriend has.
She said she doesn't wanna throw away her 3.5 year relationship incase me and her won't work out(reasonable) plus she's still holding onto hope that maybe her boyfriend will change(He's so passive that SHE picks the dates!)
Anyway what do I do? Me and this girl have SUCH great chemistry to the point she can finish my sentences, she even says she's told me stuff not even her bf/parents/childhood friends know.
- GTFO the friendship0% (0)100% (1)33% (1)Vote
- Keep being her friend0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- Give her an ultimatum, you or the bf.100% (2)0% (0)67% (2)Vote
- Cut off contact and move on0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- Other (post what)0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote