Should I give this guy a chance?

I have been emailing this guy for a past week. We met on an online dating site. We clicked right away. The only problem is we live in separate countries. Him in the UK and me in the US. Should I give the guy a chance because I like him so far or end it now? I kind of want to continue but I'm afraid of the outcome.

Most Helpful Girl

• it won't work out if one of you are rich

What Guys Said 1

• Are you willing to move to the UK, or is he willing to move to the US? Unless the answer is yes, there is no point in continuing to talk with the interest of a relationship, only a friendship.

What Girls Said 3

• Don't bother with people that live so far. I only talked to guys that lived nearby. nearby as in a few minutes away by car. Don't be stupid

• If you are looking for a serious relationship I would end it and find someone a little more local. Long distance relationships are hard, and never seeing this person face to face, you could be wasting a lot of time pining for someone that you may never meet. Or if you do meet, might not click when you are actually together.

• Wouldn't work. sorry hun, but you're just too far from each other!